Friday, April 18, 2008

Camping Trip = TAKING TIME TO EMPTY THE HEAD!

Last Saturday, Jan and I took a 4 hour drive to a place in South Mississippi to tent camp. Oh yeas, I have had the questions, 63 years old and how do you sleep in a tent? It is easy, you just think of yourself as still alive and given the freedom of movement, and use the correct resourses to bed down. All the rest is by relaxing and not thinking about getting too old to enjoy life. Jan and I enjoy the tent, because when the sun starts to wake up, we can hear the birds and nature waking up too. The life cycle, if enriched by being close to it. On the four hour trip, I had the opportunity to open my mind from all my business efforts to just thinking! Boy, is that something novel! Not thinking, well of course I was thinking, but I was thinking about the blessings that God has given me, especially being blessed by having a life long wife and mate, and frined. My eyes, were filled with tears as I realized just how much In Love with Jan I have grown. Every years it gets deeper and deeper. Wow! what a blessing. Then, I though about my Mentor, Coach Cindy. Again, I am so blessed to have a mentor that cares about me, not what I can give her in commissions, but about me. Wow, what a blessing. Mentoring For Free teaches us to build those relationships and team up to be successful in the net work marketing. I felt overwhemed, realizing that I am truly blessed in the network marketing. I am motivated and want to share that team experience with anyone that will take advantage of the Free Mentoring For Free. Let me give back to you. Go to http://mitchd.bigmlmlies.com/ download the Successin10steps EBook, it is free. I will be so happy to see your name come up in my email, telling me you have downloaded the book. I will become your personal mentor and trainer.

No comments: